Atelier de Hoteles, a 100% Mexican-owned hotel company, will enhance the essence and culture of Mexico with the opening of two beautiful properties inspired by Contemporary Art, projected for Winter 2018 and Spring 2019 respectively.
The Atelier de Hoteles brand features the highest hospitality standards, based on four cornerstones: Handmade Hospitality®, Surrounding Technology®, Addictive Service® and Ecosocial® Awareness.
Located within the exclusive Playa Mujeres Condo Complex, a 25-minute drive from Cancun International Airport, ATELIER Playa Mujeres and ESTUDIO Playa Mujeres will offer their guests:
• The Eat-Around® concept, with an extensive culinary variety, in more than 10 restaurants and two Coffee Corners and available between both resorts. Guests over 16 years at ESTUDIO Playa Mujeres will also have access to ATELIER Playa Mujeres restaurants.
• The signature cuisine María Dolores restaurant with a sophisticated 7-course tasting and with the touch of Celebrity Chef Edgar Núñez.
• 6 bars including a Sky Bar and a Bar Theater.
• The innovative concepts Atelier Artist Service® and Estudio Artist Service® with luxury amenities and services.
• An INSPIRA section for guests wishing to liven up an even more luxurious experience, with unique amenities through the INSPIRA Suites Service® concept.
• Nuup Spa® with 18 treatment cabins, luxurious bridal suite, hydrotherapy circuit, Halotherapy Room with Himalayan salts and more.
The 18-Hole Playa Mujeres Golf Course, designed by Greg Norman, par 72, embraces the properties in a privileged location facing the sea with idyllic views.
Last but not least, the Convention Center features:
• World class facilities and catering services.
• A main hall with almost 1,400 m2 (divisible into 7 independent venues).
• 6 Breakouts, including a boardroom for 12 people.
• Large air-conditioned Foyer of just over 900 m2, perfect for exhibitions.
• Private entrance for groups and conventions.